Fact and Fiction

Thoughts about a funny old world, and what is real, and what is not. Comments are welcome, but please keep them on topic.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Holiday

I will be on holiday in the south-west of England for the next 2 weeks, and I won't be able to access the internet, so any comments will remain unanswered until I return.

Update: I extended my holiday to 3 weeks because I couldn't face going back to this! Unfortunately, the weather didn't arrange a similar extension. I spent a lot of time in the West Penwith area of Cornwall, with a brief interlude at the Big Green Gathering at Fernhill Farm in Somerset. Due to the walking/cycling that I did whilst away I now weigh several pounds less than before my holiday, and I even look slightly healthy due to the sun/wind tan that I acquired. The peace and tranquillity once you are off the beaten track in parts of West Penwith is very relaxing, and I can recommend the area for "chilling out", but I won't tell you precisely where I stayed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home