Fact and Fiction

Thoughts about a funny old world, and what is real, and what is not. Comments are welcome, but please keep them on topic.

Friday, September 01, 2006

ACEnetica is where I blog about my research

I try to separate my blog postings into two categories: those related to my research, and the rest. It is not always possible to draw a clear-cut distinction, but this blog Fact and Fiction tends to contain all of the frivolous material plus an admixture of a few more serious postings, whereas my ACEnetica blog is where I write about my professional research.

If you are looking for material about my research on self-organising networks then you should visit ACEnetica. I notice that the physics aggregator Mixed States gets a feed from this blog Fact and Fiction, which must puzzle a lot of people because I would have thought that it should get its feed from ACEnetica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home